Saturday 23 April 2011

Bent Wind - Sussex (1969)


The Toronto, Ontario, psychedelic rock band Bent Wind got its sporadic start in 1969.
The first album Sussex can be described as hard rock complete with blues-mauling guitar riffs, with some nice haunting harmonies and occasional delicate, one of the last gasps of garage-psychedelia.


Trucks:
1. Touch Of Red
2. Riverside
3. The Lions
4. Going To The City
5. Hate
6. Look At Love
7. Mistify
8. Sacred Cows
Bonus track:
9.Castles Made Of Man [single track]

Enjoy ! ! !


2.Riverside



2 comments:

  1. Greetings,
    I just discovered your lovely blog and was wonder struck by a very tasteful selection of albums. Just browsing your blog is a real education in itself. I have bookmarked it and promise to make frequent visits.
    Thank you for allowing me to download this album. I was very impressed by the haunting guitar of the sample track 'Riverside'. I hope the rest of the album is just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your comments. I really enjoy to share my knowledge of this kind of music, with people who like it. If you have any requests, please feel free to ask!
    Cheers ! ! !

    ReplyDelete